Pages

Warm Welcome to all of you stitchers aspiring to stitch Miss Elizabeth Hancock an adaptation/reproduction by Diane Williams of Little House Needleworks.

If you would like to join, please e-mail Vonna: thetwistedstitcher@comcast.net with your name and your e-mail address and she will send you an invitation.


Sunday, June 3, 2012

Finished Elizabeth!

Finished Eliz Hancock several weeks ago and framed her last weekend. 

I stayed with the suggested colors except for her dress and flowers in the border. I used Earthen 40 ct linen from Picture this Plus.   I thought stitching the border would drive me crazy or become boring, but it didn't do either. LOL

I look forward to more of LHN "reproduction" samplers. 

Pam

10 comments:

Rita said...

Gorgeous!!

Congratulations on finishing her.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

A HUGE congratulations to you on finishing Elizabeth!! She is lovely, stunning, gorgeous and amazing! KUDOS and big APPLAUSE!!!

Krista said...

Pam, it is SO beautiful!! Congrats!!

Carol E. in AZ said...

It is beautiful! Well done....

Stitching Cat said...

Pam, this is stunning! I shamefully have yet to put needle to fabric but I have been stitching other things!

Maalai said...

Hi all World historical events,Android apps tamil news,World news on androidBreaking news for iphone

Elisabetta said...

Wonderful finish! It takes my breath away!

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

Merveilleux !! bravo bisous de FRANCE

Danice said...

Beautiful! I am a new follower. 'Found you via Diane's Lavender Dreams' blog :)

kube studios said...

Your embroidery and stitching is great, love this blog!